(EDGE Driver-Mc) Zigbee switch MC, Zigbee switch power MC, Zigbee multi switch and child MC

(New RELEASE) I have published the V3 versions of the Zigbee Multi Switch Mc and Zigbee Multi Switch Zemismart Mc

Both drivers have:

Important notice:

The latest updates of the default Beta Edge libraries no longer require the additional code that was in the Zigbee Multi Switch Zemismart Mc driver.

• This code allowed updating the App status of the secondary switches, when On and Off were pressed on the physical switch of the multiple plugs strips.
  • I’ve tried my three plug strip and it works the same with one than with another driver.
    If anyone detects that this does not work, please tell me

So:

• I have added all the fingerprints of the Zigbee Multi Switch Zemismart Mc driver to the Zigbee Multi Switch Mc driver
  • From now on I will only add new devices to the Zigbee Multi Switch Mc driver
  • I will keep the Zigbee Multi Switch Zemismart Mc driver for a reasonable time and when no one misses it I will delete it
  • All Zigbee Multi Switch Zemismart Mc driver users will be able to switch to Zigbee Multi Switch Mc driver whenever they want or they can use it as long as they don’t uninstall it from their Hub

Published versions:

┌─────────────┬──────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Driver Id   │ 91a22a50-31a2-4177-9999-8ed3770bfee6 │
│ Name        │ Zigbee Multi Switch Mc               │
│ Package Key │ Zigbee_Multi_Switch-v3               │
│ Version     │ 2022-02-19T15:09:50.859614           │
└─────────────┴──────────────────────────────────────┘
┌─────────────┬──────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Driver Id   │ 716279a2-6f5e-4de6-8f77-4bb584826a88 │
│ Name        │ Zigbee Multi Switch Zemismart Mc     │
│ Package Key │ Zigbee_Multi_Switch_Zemismart-v3     │
│ Version     │ 2022-02-19T15:08:15.997875           │