[DEPRECATED Thread: visit community.webcore.co for assistance] webCoRE - Piston Design Help (ask your fellow members for assistance)

Thanks @tommyincville forgot to note that my tablet is, for some reason, incompatible with LANnouncer.

Do you write on it with a hammer and chisel. :slight_smile:

1 Like

pretty much. It’s actually a repurposed digital appliance sign from a retail store.

1 Like

I use the $9 CHIP computer (with VLCthing) and a speaker that accepts headphone plug connector.
https://getchip.com/pages/chip

1 Like

This seems like an awesome way to repurpose some speakers! Care to elaborate on how you got ST to talk to C.H.I.P?

More info in this thread…

3 Likes

For the following code, how does a piston behave if a trigger event comes in before the wait expires?

If motion changes to active
Turn on light
Wait 10 mins
Turn off light
Else if light changes to on
Do something else
End if

Thanks!

Still has things to work out on the fuel streams. But yes it is all about analytics. Graphing whatever data you want.

I really like seeing the tile for my RGBW bulbs show the colour. :+1:

I see to be having some trouble adding a Task right now to a Statement. My current Piston that handles my Google Home announcements basically has a bunch of “If-Then” statements, but I can’t seem to add a Task anymore (where I can send an SMS or send a Web Request), just an action.

Is there some limit that I’m not aware of?

Trying to save a new piston, after backup bin updated message the spinner at right bottom corner stays on without going back to piston view page. If I go back to the dashboard URL, the new piston is there paused. On clicking it, I am given the option to edit Current or Locally saved version. Using locally saved version brings back the right code, however then it’s back to spinner on save.

Anyone else having a similar issue with webcore?

Thanks!

Thanks, I checked and there was a piston update and now all seems to be well, very grateful for for time :smile:

Can you show us a screen shot of the editing screen please?

Is that a request?

Sure, here’s what I am trying to edit:

How big is this piston lol? I believe each piston gets 100,000 bytes

Looks like it’s 57656 bytes

Can you post a green screen shot? Curious how many things you have going on in there

Has anyone gotten WebCore (or CoRE) to work with Arlo cameras? I would like for an Arlo image to be texted to me if it detects motion. In Arlo app you can take snapshots now (not sure how long this has been available, I just noticed it). Thanks!

2 Likes

I can’t even get my Samsung smartcam Hd whatever’s to show up in webcore.