[DEPRECATED][Alpha] Hampton Bay/Home Decorators Zigbee Ceiling Fan Controller

I got all 3 of my fans switched over to these receivers this weekend, and I just wanted to say a big “THANK YOU!” to @ranga and @dalec both for discovering the parts ordering process and for the almost perfect device handler!

I say almost perfect though because I’ve observed a couple of odd behaviors in the device handler;

Firstly, the light dimming seems to bottom out at 20%, with setting the slider from 1%-19% showing in the recent activity as “…set to 20%” regardless of what setting below 20% you slide to. Didn’t know if this is a low-end hardware limitation of the receiver or of the code? Thoughts?

Secondly, and this is just a personal preference/request, but I just installed these in three bedrooms where the canopy lights of the ceiling fans are the main light sources for the rooms, and so I’m probably going to tweak the code to make the light the main on/off tile and also have the light show its on/off status in the “Things” list view along with a toggle there. But it would be awesome if there were (and I don’t even know if this is possible with custom device type code) a way to choose between having the light or the fan as the main tile in the device’s options…?