[DEPECRATED] Neurio-SmartThings integration

I got a client id and secret id from neurio which a pasted into the smartapp at the end. Maybe I missed something else?

Screenshot of the error

Hi, please remove the logs from the ST community forum as they contain sensitive info about your ST and Neurio locations.

Logs are usually filtered by device or smartapp by clicking on the correct one at the top of live logging (otherwise most of the info is not pertinent to the issue at hand: I can tell you now that you have also security issues with IFTTT and Stringify as well under your ST account). And, logs are usually sent to services@maisonsecomatiq.com, not posted in the forum.

According to your logs, you havenā€™t been authorized to access the Neurio APIs (probably you have the wrong password or user ID) which explains why the list of Neurio devices is empty.

31baf0cb-dea9-441e-a384-b682c671f40d 9:31:59 AM: error exception groovyx.net.http.HttpResponseException: Unauthorized while getting list of Sensors

It could also be that you havenā€™t followed all the steps about creating your own Neurio app with the right URL redirect to the shard NA02 (ref. to step 6) a-c in the readme). The tokens generated from your newly created Neurio app need to be copied over to the IDE and replace the current public and private keys in the source file. As indicated in the installation steps, you need to edit the source txt file and save it for further use. You can copy the new source with the updated public and private keys into the IDE, save & publish the new source file before trying to authenticate at Neurio.

This is all I can tell you from the logs. As I wrote earlier in the forum, My Neurio devices can be instantiated at my location with the proper authenticationā€¦

So, the Neurio APIs are still the same.

Regards.

Been no activity here in a while ā€¦ anyone successfully using this integration these days with what is now the Generac PWRview product (who bought Neurio) and using the newApp (not Classic)?

Also, I read a small blurb somewhere that there is IFTTT integration built into the product (posted on the old Neurio site before they were bought) but I donā€™t find it on IFTTT, can anyone confirm it still exists, and if so, can it alert you at thresholds of power usage?

Hi, please note that there wonā€™t be any future release of this neurio product, as the groovy platform is being shut down by SmartThings.

Is source code available?

Hi, youā€™d need to contribute to get it at my store and download it after your contribution

www.ecomatiqhomes.com/store
Regards

Is it working today on ST NewApp and with the latest Generac branded Neurio now called PWRView?

Hi, I donā€™t own the latest Generac branded Neurio, but as far as I know, itā€™s the same physical unit, which uses the same Neurio APIs.

Generac hasnā€™t changed the way the Neurio app works (except the branding) or its APIs since the acquisition of Neurio.

And, yes the integration with SmartThings works except that the new UI exposes less attributes and commands.

Smarthings has enforced the same standard UI for all power & energy meter devices.

Regards

OK I donā€™t see any screenshots in this forum or on your Wiki of what is actually provided in NewApp. Can you post? I see reference to needing the now defunct Classic app to install. I assume this is not a dead-end for a new installation just with NewApp?

Hi,

Sorry, following some recent changes on the SmartThings side, the code doesnā€™t seem to work anymore. It used to work on the newApp, but now the cloud-to-cloud connection is too slow between SmartThings and Neurio.

Iā€™ve retested the whole installation, and I get some socketTimeoutException errors although the api syntax is good when trying to get the list of sensors.

b67841e3-9f12-4be1-89f2-449b9663e911 8:48:26 PM: error exception java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out while getting list of Sensors

b67841e3-9f12-4be1-89f2-449b9663e911 8:48:16 PM: debug device list params: [uri:https://api.neur.io/v1/users/current,

So, Iā€™ve changed the forum thread to ā€˜deprecatedā€™.

Regards.

I am seeing issues with their cloud platform being slow to login as well. You should contact them ā€“ itā€™s not your code, probably.

Instead of api.neur.io/v1/
try mypwrview.generac.com/v1/