So i’m looking at creating my own microwave sensor.
I have total noob at working with raspberry pis and arduinos.
I’m looking more for a guidance to where to start.
Heres a definiton of my problem
- I have a corridor with an insulated glass window door in the middle
- I have a arlo/blink camera on one end (undecided yet)
- No access to power socket
- Normal battery powered PIR does not work through glass
- I am unable to install anything on the opposite side of the glass
So im looking to build a DIY microwave sensor that would trigger on movement and this would activate my camera.
The DIY microwave sensor has to battery powered and lowest delay the better
All of this to be able to implement with smarthings.
So where do i start
Arduino or raspberry?