Finally made the move from CoRE to WebCoRE. (I liked the convenience of not having to find a laptop whenever I wanted to touch a piston, so I dragged my feet for 3 years… LOL). THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
That said, I have a couple questions:
- how does the $twcweather know your location for details? I’m currently using SmartWeather Tiles…
- is there an issue with WebCoRE and the MyQ API? I can’t seem to control my garage doors in WebCoRE.
- looking to make one of my pistons more efficient:
basic logic is:
- every WEEKDAY open the blinds at whichever is later (6:45a or sunrise)
- every SATURDAY open the blinds at whichever is later (7:30a or sunrise)
- every SUNDAY open the blinds at whichever is later (8:45a or sunrise)
I was using IF’s in CoRE, and then discovered TIMER’s in WebCoRE. But WebCoRE doesn’t like IF’s nested under TIMER’s, so my script is long and repetitive.