Bloomsky Weather Station

I’ve seen it as low as $185 at Christmas for the complete package (camera, mount, solar charger), on Amazon & BloomSky’s website.

I got mine ordered thanks for the tip!

so umm whats the tip here? Signed up just now, guess wait for the email in the spam folder?

Thanks to @cdmobile for bringing this to the community and @schapper05 for getting this thread going.

I just got my approval notice. Yay! :slight_smile:

As you may or may not know, they just finished IFTTT integration, and it’s encouraging to hear that they are working on direct ST integration (LINK).

3 Likes

Yup didn’t take long to get the email. Just check the spam if you don’t see it come through by like tomorrow.

1 Like

excellent so I get to spend the day lurking in my spam :stuck_out_tongue: hopefully I get mine. I see some people decided to be rude and post their codes on the forums. Hopefully they didn’t ruin it for everyone.

1 Like

Im in for device type updates and a smartapp. Cant wait for mine to get here!

I was approved for one. API seems straightforward enough, so I’ll get working on an integration when it shows up.

6 Likes

Nice. Wish it had an illumination sensor though.

I just ordered mine as well! $20 for something this functional??? YES PLEASE! It’s “shipping costs” btw.

1 Like

How long did it take to find out you were getting one? I put in so just curious.

looks like we all got our “approval” emails at the same time. @btk , there is a link to new API on their FB page, not sure if it is the one you were looking at or not .

@damohabir it does have a luminescence sensor, ( If I remember what I read correctly) ,of course that doesn’t mean it can be accessed through API to do things like turn on outdoor lights etc through ST

@celblazer, I think we all applied on Jan 29, so about a week , You should make it in before the Feb 10 deadline

1 Like

Thanks, I applied last week. Did you get a confirmation email after submitting the app? I didn’t. Just checking.

No, I heard nothing until today, I got an email to apply, filled it out again and using all the same info and even the same picture of the sky I took last week, then got the approval email about 10 minutes later.

Cool Thanks. 20 char

Got approved today as well.
Looks like @Yongfeng_Zhang from Bloomsky was working on integration with ST over here
https://community.smartthings.com/t/web-service-or-cloud-devices

1 Like

I was actually thinking the same thing, put one out at my Parents place . Mom would love it, as long as I set it up and maintained it

Yay! My BloomSky arrived today. It’s not hooked up yet, but I have tomorrow off and can set it up.

3 Likes

Well look like the 5-7 day shipping holds true.

7 Likes