Arlo Cams coming in few weeks

Considering the official Samsung Smart cams don’t seem to be recognized anymore or work in ST after the latest camera update, I am eager to see these come out.

Great work !!!

2 Likes

Maybe the production testing is underway?

2 Likes

Where are you seeing that? I have Arlo Cameras and would love to add them

Eagerly awaiting an update on this as I have 2 Arlo cams coming in today!

4 Likes

:grin:

Sorry to break it to you, but that handler has been there for months, since the official publication of connect app was submitted…:slight_smile:

Oh well, thought maybe we were on the verge of the announcement. Should be soon hopefully. I guess I will just go back to trying to figure out how to work around the CoRe Pistons that keep going into “Past Due”

1 Like

@Tyler
Any update?

1 Like

Hey @Tyler how’s testing going? Any setbacks?

It’s going super well! No updates on a release date.

2 Likes

@Tyler Super well ? Does that mean tomorrow?

1 Like

Yeah, I questioned the super well too when I read it.

That’s awesome news. Only been waiting for two years to hear that, what is few more …days, weeks…

Gr8 stuff :slight_smile: Tyler can we know what is on map road for 2016?

@Tyler so how is the testing going. I was hoping to see a camera option today after the update.

1 Like

So, what do you think @Tyler, we patient or what?

Seems like we are a bunch of kids going down the cereal isle with Tyler behind the cart and our cereal of choice this week is Arlo.

1 Like

Testing is complete. We’re preparing the release, including updated mobile apps to support video streams from the Arlo cloud. Check back next week :wink:

4 Likes

Holy smoke! We now moved from the cereal aisle to the candy isle. Wait to see now how the kids cry…

Ordering cams!! Now to find a deal…too bad Lowes doesn’t sell and do crazy pricing on those items like Wink stuff. lol

Although I just read about the massive delay in seeing the streams…my Blink cams are reasonable at 8 seconds (but truly I am annoyed even at that). Ponder. Ponder.

1 Like