Anyone know of a discreet switch

I have the mood cube on my nightstand. It is discreet and very useful. Alexa and google home are other forms of discreet and quite useful control devices.

1 Like

NFC tags work great, I used those before getting the Iris buttons. Using the NFC Tasks and NFC Tools apps (I’m sure there are others too) you can program a tag to run a Tasker task to run ST stuff using Sharptools, or you can hit a CoRE or IFTTT url.

2 Likes

No Androids unfortunately. Work only permits iPhones.

I have 2 triggers for the profile,
Time between 9 and 11 pm.
Power State set to Wireless

I don’t believe the power state actually checks if the phone is charging or not just that power is supplied by the selected source.

My good morning profile is pretty much the same.
Time between 4 and 7 am
Power state is not wireless.

I have 2 separate profiles for 2 separate triggers. I think if you set it up with an exit task you will see issues. As the on wireless profile might go inactive? I’m not sure becasue of my time limit on the profile it does go inactive every night before the phone finishes charging. Nothing cares becasue I do not have a task attached to the exit on the profile.

Here is a screen shot of the typical logs from a night.

3 Likes

Just as a follow up to this, I’m seeing the same reliability issues with my Iris buttons. They stop updating occasionally, miss push/hold events, etc. I’m looking to replace them already…