3-way switch with only one switch having neutral wire

Hard to believe. What is the first switch in the double box connected to.

Some lights in a hallway outside the room. Based on the wiring in the rest of the house, the fact there is no neutral wire doesn’t surprise me.

In the double box, how many runs of Romex are there? There’s just too many wires in that box for there not to be a neutral.

Power could be going to the light first, which means no neutral in the switches.

Typically, if power goes to the light first, then the switch is connected with the white and black wire if it’s a Romex run. There wouldn’t be that many wires in the box…

There looks to be wires run for another switch as it is a 3 gang box, but I have no idea what they would control as all the lights are accounted for and all the outlets work.

True, but looking closer at the picture here is what I believe:
Wire on right with nuts is for the missing switch
2 wires in middle go to 3 way, 14-3 to other switch and 14-2 to fixture
Wire on left to the left switch

Each of the white wires appear to be hooked up to a switch, cannot tell on right wire. Notice middle wires have a black pigtail hooked up to a white wire.

If @Josh_Slade has access to the fixture he can confirm my assumption by looking his the wires are hooked up to the fixture.

I bought the leviton DW6HD-1bz and the DD00R-DLZ. I am trying to wire my 3 way switches. My one switch location I have two bundles of wires the second switch only has 3 wires black, red and white. I’m trying to figure out to wire this as I know how to wire a two way. If anyone is able to help me. My first switch has two blacks and a red wire connected to it. In the back I have a bunch of white wires together with wire nuts.