Feature Request: Label on tile "previews" in things view

To be clear: I support the concept of “Groups”, instead of “rooms”, because “Groups”, theoretically, are more flexible. I can choose to group by any criteria or reason that makes sense to my home, habits, or brain-waves.

The problem?: SmartThings is hard-coded to only allow a Thing to be in a maximum of ONE Group. Secondary problem is there is no concept of “Sub-Groups”.

[The persistent, repeated complaint / issue of lack of Labels could be very easily resolved with an App Settings option or on/off toggle switch in the top area of any tiles screen. This change is only front-end related and should be absolutely trivial to implement. I hope we are being heard!]

*The concept of Soft Tiles (shortcuts, ability to put a Thing in multiple-groups, ability to see multiple sub-tile views of the same Thing in or across Groups, the ability to drill down into a shortcut to things like dim level, the availability of sub-Groups, etc.), probably warrants a new Topic. I’m very passionate about this one; I’m fairly certain I requested this functionality well over a year ago; but got no love from SmartThings. :frowning: *

Referencing current thread though: