Zone motion manager--code no longer works?

Hi, does anyone know how I can get the zone motion mamager? Can’t seem to find how. Thanks

Hi,thanks but this doesn’t work. Tried already

I get a “this is not the page you are looking for” message

Go to github.com
in the search field enter Zone Motion Manager
click enter key

That page loads fine for me.

The url is:
https:// Smart Zone motion detector (Zone Motion Manager) [Deprecated -- no longer supported]

Take the spaces out between the // and community and copy paste into the address bar to see if it works that way…

@Bry He was referring to the github link found in the thread.

Exactly, the github link in the thread, it doesn’t work

Doh!!! Haven’t had coffee yet!!!

1 Like

Thanks a lot

For what it’s worth, I moved on from my updates to Mike’s original code (mentioned above) and have just implemented the logic I needed in WebCoRE, which was fantastically easy with no need to maintain the separate smartapp.

3 Likes

^^^^This

I was using a simulated motion and webCoRE for Zoning motion sensors but now that I think about it, shouldn’t even need the simulated motion because I can just setup a variable in webCoRE…

Care to share one of your Pistons?

1 Like

I just approached it very simply like this. I have 3 motion sensors in our Family Room, if any one trips, lights come on. If all stay quiet for 10 minutes, lights go off The switch in the conditional is a virtual switch I call “Disable Automation”. If it’s on, no automation takes place in either direction.

2 Likes

This is an example of what I’ve been using. Again, I created a Simulated Motion and I use that for all the other automations in that room.

1 Like

I heard from Mike, he’s no longer supporting his code for the SmartThings platform. But as others have said, you can accomplish pretty much the same thing by using webcore. :sunglasses: