Z-wave Thermostat Error

Oh my, there is trouble in the sky again! Got a new error on my thermostat after routine fired

groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: script14504763508772020617704.attribute() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String) values: [thermostatFanState]
Possible solutions: attribute(java.util.Map), attribute(java.lang.String, java.lang.String), attribute(java.lang.String, java.lang.String, java.util.List), tileAttribute(java.lang.String), attributeState(java.lang.String) @ line 12devi

@slagle? Ticket or wait?

@SBDOBRESCU, I just checked both of mine that get triggered by humidity sensors, as well as time of day. All is good here (for now). I am using my own device type though.

1 Like

Thanks, so it sounds like is the device type that has problems. This is one device I had no issues with in a year! Was about time :smile: I am taking it off my routines because it breaks them. The mode will not change because of it. And, well another ticket fired.

Same issues here:

1 Like

Seems like there is an issue with Thermostats when included in the routines. When I execute the routine without Thermostat , it runs fine , but when I add the thermostat I get error shown below. I wonder if the ZWave Thermostat device type was updated by ST.

error groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: script14504718032622020617704.attribute() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String) values: [thermostatFanState]

@slagle @jody.albritton Anything that we should be aware of.