Z-Wave Duwi Remote Control (Reitz gmbH ZWRC10)

If ST sees a button press, you can map that to anything (I am trying to do something totally different/much more generic to you, I did ead your history on this but I’m controlling anything via button->piston links). In theory (though I dont think they will all actually work) the remote actually has 30+ buttons (ten intended to switch things on/off, with each of those having an associated up and down button adjacent intended to be for dimming, plus an on/off button.

A remote doesn’t need status, i just want to link buttons to pistons/smartlighting and the simple press x and y happens is absolutely fine for what I need - its just a remote after all its intended to be stateless and simplistic. Whether I use the down dim on button 4 to dim down a device or as something totally unrelated makes no difference in this model - they are all just buttons. The only restriction in theory to how buttons are allocated is what my girlfriend will bear before the inconsistency of button usage on the remote drives her mad :slight_smile:

1 Like