Your Dashboard Ideas are Needed!

You’re right, I was a little inaccurate with my statement. I still have the dashboard too since I’ve also never upgraded to a v2hub. But I’ve found it have varying accuracy in terms of device states that it’s mostly useless to me.

@SmartThings_CX_Team how’s that new and improved dashboard coming?

1 Like

Great work on action tiles!

Is “works with SmartThings” and official designation now?

1 Like

Yes… "Works With SmartThings"

1 Like

The issue is that ST requested user input on how to improve the dashboard in Oct. 17, 2016 and has yet to implement any of the numerous ideas that were presented.

Why ask for ideas if there is no follow through? Is it just appease the users with the impression that they actually have any say in the actual outcome?

1 Like

The answers the received didn’t line up with what they wanted to do, so they ignored us as usual,

3 Likes

Hi looks good,
do you have the dashboard code?
or what are you using now?
I’m looking for a nice and easy dashboard.

Thanks

The #1 “nice and easy dashboard” is ActionTiles… give it a try; always at least 14 days free.

Is anyone using a RPI connected to an external display as a dashboard?

1 Like

Not sure if you’re still seeking for a 3rd party display. We had this branch new type of app which based on your own house’s floor plan, not tiles or buttons. Let me put it here people who are seeking for alternative solution to view and control their smart stuffs: ThingsTwin Home App

Oh, we had some posts on this community as well, if you need some more information: ThingsTwin on Floor Plan: Brand New Way to Play with Your Home - View and Control from 3D Floor Plan