Your Connected Things

In this thread, anyone care to share what Things they have connected to their ST hub(s)?

I’ll start. From the ST Hub List (link), I clicked on my Home hub, copied the Device list and pasted it into Excel. Prettied it up a bit and took a screen shot of it. Below is my list of currently Connected Things to my Home hub. Looks like 27 items with another couple to add this weekend and then I’ll call it done until Spring when I return home.

In a week or so, I’ll do the same for my RV Hub.

Jim

I like this idea but it is going to take a while for me to compile my list :slight_smile:

Wow I have a lot of catching up to do lol.

@Ben Edwards: I like this idea but it is going to take a while for me to compile my list :)

If not for the WAF - I’d have a LOT more. But just taking it easy. Slowly, she will come around. Just got to add a few items she can see the value in. She does like the automatic doggy light. And remote garage door monitor and control is priceless :slight_smile:

Ben - you have a leg up on us as this is your work :slight_smile:

On the other-hand, for me, RVing is my work - so the wife says nothing of all the RV mods I do. It’s experimentation “for work” honey :slight_smile:

Jim, how did you get the ST814 to work?

SmartThings has actually given me major WAF points, and is the majority of the reason I invested in the system in the first place. She was horribly forgetful when it came to turning off lights, curling irons, or locking doors.