Device Handler for the cheap xiaomi zigbee plug. Since it does not pair automatically with SmartThings, you’ll have to add this device manually by using its Zigbee Id and Network Id. You can get Network Id from ST Hub. For Zigbee Id, you can get it from Xiaomi Hub/Gateway (there could be other way to figure out the Device Id). For less than 10~15$ usd, you’ll get a Zigbee Outlet and a temperature sensor.
Edit : You do not need a Zigbee Device ID for it to work.
Here’s the step
- Press Add a Thing in ST App
- Hold the button in the outlet for a few seconds
- In IDE, you will get something like
catchall: 0104 0000 01 01 0100 00 B46D 00 04 115F 0A 01 01FF4231641000032814983900000000953900000000
- Add a New Device using IDE
- Fill in the Device Network ID, you can find it from the catchall log. it is B46D in this case
- Fill in Zigbee ID. It can be anything but it should be unique. I filled in with the network Id value, B46D
- Assign the device handler Xiaomi Zigbee Outlet
- You got a working Zigbee repeater outlet!
This can be used for any Zigbee Xiaomi device that cannot be paired automatically such as temp sensor