I just got my second batch of sensors, (first batch was just to test 1 motion and 1 temp sensor).
I’m not sure if everyone is pairing them one by one but to save time I just entered pairing mode in the ST app then proceed to long press the reset a couple sensors at a time. Checked the Hub Events to get the DNI and added it to a new device and then when you rescan the “add device” in the ST app it shows up quickly where you can rename it and shows up in the Device List. I did this in batches like with all the motion sensors, then with the buttons and so forth.
The motion sensors all paired up quickly and got the zigbee ID. The contact sensor were a little more finicky one paired up fine but had to reset the other 2 but working fine after the second pairing only one didn’t grab it’s zigbee ID (will probably reset to grab it). Temp sensor was fine and grabbed its zigbee ID.
Having some issues with the button/switch at the moment. It detects the button presses in the Hub Events but doesn’t register on the ST App. Probably need to be repaired with the hub.
Everything that paired up seems to be working fine (only been 1 day) but so far so good. However I noticed that when you add it this way it doesn’t show any “Data” in the device page. The one motion sensor that I paired by having the ST App “find it” displays
That’s just what I noticed so far. Battery % shows up after a couple hours between 93-106%
Just readded the devices one by one using the long press and multiple short presses until the ST app found it. Noticed that all the ZigBee ID started with 00158. Got everything connected now will report stability later.
Also battery update is working great. Wasn’t much of an issue but I guess it’s more consistent now.