Don’t know if it’s interesting or not for you guys, but i’ll post it for information that it’s possible. Hopefully someone would like to build on this
I got a mi band 2 so i don’t know if this is possible for the first gen or not.
What do you need to control your ST mode with a xiaomi mi band 2:
*Xiaomi mi band 2
*Notify and fitness for mi band
- Follow a gudie on how to install tasker and sharptools.
- Setup your sharptools (this tasker plugin is to control smartthings via tasker)
- Download app: “Notify and fitness for mi band”’
- In the app use this setting:
- In tasker add a event (this should be explained in the “notify and fitness” just hit the “?” next to the option for this.
- Add a Task in tasker for sharptools and choose what mode you want it to use (or if you want a specific trigger)
Note that one button action is 3-6 clicks on your mi band (it need to loop through your time, steps, HR etc. and get back to time to count as 1 button action
Your Xiaomi mi band should now work with the “mode” you set.
If you got any other ideas or what you will use it for, please post a response