WyzeCam interesting

Don’t think so, but they claim its a high priority. For Fire tv I believe you could load the tinycam app then through that see your wyze cameras.
I have had succes with tinycam and chromecast.I can tell Alexa to turn on cameras and my camera will appear on Chromecast. (Alexa - ST - WebCore - Tasker - Tinycam - Chromecast).

2 Likes

@RBoy has indicated that Wyze cam integration is in his pipeline, but that it’s a good sized project and the more folks who show interest in it the better he can prioritize it. So if we want integration we need to let him know.

5 Likes

I will definitely like to see a Wyze cam integration @RBoy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ditto. mine arrives today :star_struck:

1 Like

Yes please Wyze cam support!! I know at least 3 people who would subscribe if Wyze was supported. @RBoy

1 Like

@RBoy I would also be interested in the Wyze cam integration.

I have 5 WyzeCams and would we willing to contribute with code and testing.

My WyzeCam Pan arrived yesterday. Pretty cool!

Mine too. Got it up and running with some ties between ST and Wyze via IFTTT. Have it automatically arming/disarming with modes and a clip being recorded when SHM is tripped. So far seems well worth the $37.

1 Like

I wonder if it can show up on ActionTiles or the Hubitat dashboard. Pretty amazing for the price.

You can, sort of with an android app in the middle, but not very reliable for me… stream stops randomly

https://www.wyzecam.com/forums/topic/how-to-setup-tinycam-with-wyze-cam/

I’m using TinyCam as but I don’t stream video, just refresh image in ActionTiles every 10 sec which works for me, just wanting to check in on the house.

I am new to using Tinycam, but would it be possible to keep a floating window open, say in a corner of ActionTiles. Idk if this would be more reliable. I know that with Tasker you can start a floating window whenever you like (motion detected or any ST action really).

Yea, you can do that. I believe there’s a 4 window max, not 100% on that. That’s how I have one set up before wyze cam also, then I started streaming from blue iris.

1 Like

I may have read this wrong but are you saying you can stream wyze cam using blue iris?

Sorry, no, I was streaming from blue iris before I switched to wyze cam/tinycam.

1 Like

Hope this happens soon.
Screenshot_20180607-152747

4 Likes

Hey, that’s me :slight_smile:

7 Likes

If they made the integration official, get wrecked Blink :smiley:

Wyze doesn’t make any wireless or outdoor cameras (yet). Blink still serves a very useful purpose by allowing their cameras to be positioned in places most cameras can’t go and with a fairly low price.