Wood window blind for rod type

I have nice 2" wood blinds in some front windows and the turn the blind blades (not sure of technical term) with a rod to close up/down the blinds. For physical opening and closing the blinds, this is done with the traditional cord. What I am after is a device or a way to nicely add the ability to turn the rod either direction to “flip/tilt” the blind blades. My search results have not paid off. Anyone aware of anything for this type of scenario? If not an out of the box, anything anyone has seen to build?

Thanks much.

Take a look at this site: tilt’s Automation Kit for blinds