Alright…first of all I cleaned up the code above. There was some formatting issues (> signs in front of each lines).
All you have to do is:
- In the SmarThings IDE, go to “My device handlers”
- Create new device handler
- From Code
- Paste the code
- Click Create, then save and Publish for me
Then, click on “My devices”, and
- New device
- Give it a name (Desk lamp or whatever)
- Copy name to Device Network ID
- Type go all the way to the bottom to find WLED
- Select your location
- Select your hub
Now this device will be available in the SmartThings app, open it.
Go to the settings gear, enter the IP address of the ESP8266 and port (80 by default)
That’s it, Smartthings (and Google Home) should be able to turn on/off, change color and brightness.