Wiring Fibaro 212 Relay with Momentary Switch

I’m on the verge of sending this back as I am convinced its faulty, however I just wanted to check this through with anyone else who may have used these.

Below are the instructions from the manual:

As you can see below, I have wired this in the correct way (im 99% sure)

Now, the switch I am using is a BG 20 AX Outdoor switch, the manual can be found here:
http://www.bgelectrical.uk/public/downloads/data-sheets/weatherproof/WP12_WP42_WP14_WP30_20amp_20AX_switches.pdf

It states that for One Way switching, I should use the following:

7a) For ONE WAY Switching, wire the module as follows:-
Connect LIVE wire to COM terminal
Connect SWITCHED LIVE wire to 1 WAY terminal

I am doing that as you can see, however it suddenly occurred that Fibaro acts as a wireless switch, so in theory should be Two Way switching. This is where I am confused though:

7b) For TWO WAY Switching using this Switch & another remote switch, wire the module as follows:-
On one switch:-
Connect LIVE wire to COM terminal
Connect SWITCHED LIVE wire to 1 WAY/L1 terminal
On remote switch, using 3–core cable between switches
Connect wire core 1 between COM terminals
Connect wire core 2 between 1 WAY/L1 terminals
Connect wire core 3 between 2 WAY/L2 terminals
Note - the colours of the wires will be dependent on the type of cable used. See Wire Identification section for reference.
If a supplied Module has been changed for another compatible Switch Module type from the Grid range, the appropriate wiring instructions for the changed Module must be followed.
8. The unit has Neon Indicator pre-wired between the COM terminal & terminal block, with a Link wire to 1 WAY terminal. The Neon can be wired in one of three ways depending on presence of
Neutral supply.
1. Power Mode: Neon ALWAYS ON when POWER is ON.
2. Switch Mode: Neon ONLY ON when switch is ON.
3. Locator Mode: Neon ONLY ON when switch is OFF.

Does this second bit make any sense to anyone? If so, any suggestions on how I can wire this up?