Will it work with my existing philips dynalite

hello mate!

I got it working for 1 dimmer

now I am trying to add more DTH but it wont let me…

it is telling me:

Error:500: Internal Server ErrorURI:/device/saveReference Id:5face4e5-04a0-4639-8ef0-0648be646a9cDate:Sun Nov 06 00:44:25 UTC 2016

do I just need to go to “my devices” - :“new device” and “self published” with the same ip right?

really happy with your help :slight_smile:
cheers

Yes that should be the way. What did you change to get the one working? Might give a clue

Where in Europe are you by the way?

hello,

I have removed all the device handlers again… and tried to install one again

it is letting me put just one dynalite device… when I try to add more… it gives me that error

I still use the same ip right?

any clues pls?

I do have to add more devices right? from the same published one that I am using? or create new one ?

thanks

You need one single device handler, and use that to create one device (For me for example I have Living Lights, Living Lights TV, Kitchen Lights Hob, Kitchen Lights) for every dynalite channel for me this is 2-4 lights where you change the area ID & channel, keeping the same IP and port

1 Like

I only added my IP address etc. in the app, so a device setup on the web only contained the new name, try that?

1 Like

Hey mate

I entred a space where the ip add has to be written and managed to get all channels

Wanted to thank you for this… I really appreciate all the help.

Good day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey mate sorry to bother again

The elctricity is tripping from the main box

Could that be because of the hub and dynalite link?

Or that is something else…

Thanks

Not experienced that at all sorry

@thedezza sorry to revive such an old topic… but how do you connect Envision to ST exactly? Does it just show up when you click on “add a thing” in ST app?

No, PM me. I will need to dig it out in the next day or two

ok, PM’d you. Thanks

1 Like

Sorry to open an old topic, but Has anyone had any recent success with this code?

No need to be sorry it’s here for that reason. It still works for me although I suspect it will not soon with the depreciation of custom device handlers. I am starting to move to Home Assistant

Thanks for the quick reply! I might have a look into home assistant integration instead.

Only thing I can think of for this not working at current is there is no where to allow me to input the user credentials of the PDEG. do you know if this would have an impact?

I don’t think the CGI interface on which this is based can work with credentials on the PDEG. Of course the Smartthings handler is as you have probably noticed not built for credentials and it will not work. Did not see anything in HA that would allow this to work either though