Why is the API Creation Page Giving Me an Error?

I noticed when i went to create a api for one of my smartthings accounts that i couldn’t create one and it was giving me a error code and Reference ID
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this?

Hi, @Iosync
Could you elaborate, please? What do you mean by “I went to create an API”?
How did you get to that page?

Hi, it was the SmartThings tokens page. I looked it up? PAT

Ok, if I understand correctly, you try to enter the page https://account.smartthings.com/tokens but it redirects you to that one with the error?

Yes I just logged in and this is what it told me.

ok, thank you for the confirmation, could you open support access to your account so the team can check further details, please?

1. Confirm the email account registered in the forum is the same one you use for SmartThings. If not, please share it with me over DM
  2. Enable support access to your account:
  1. Go to the SmartThings Web (my.smartthings.com)
  2. Log in to your Samsung Account
  3. Select Menu (⋮) and choose Settings
  4. Toggle on Account Data Access
  5. Select the time period and confirm - In this step, please select “Until turned off”, once the team finishes, we’ll let you know so you can disable it again.

This is what it told me when I just tried to enable access

try:

• signing in with the QR code option
  • switch the default browser on your mobile device temporarily

Hi i have been successful in allowing support in the account this has been happening in.

Outlook-o4grzq4l.png

@Iosync

We still cannot access your account details, please ensure you gave us permission to access your account info following the previous steps sent to you.

Hey Luis, I figured it out and since my online assistant is from Venezuela the account was based out of there and APIs aren’t a think there.

Hi @Iosync ,

I’m not entirely sure what you mean by that. If you need help with anything else or have further questions, please let me know.