Where Did Modes Go?

Update: I was wrong, it’s not an issue with modes changing. It turns out that devices that are configured to only send notifications when I’m away are randomly sending notifications even though I’m home and the mode is set to home. I’ll contact support.

Apologies for the stupid question, but how do I change the mode from 'Away" to ‘Home’ in the new app? I went into Routines and selected ‘I’m Back’ but it keeps changing to Away and I start getting a ton of notifications about doors being open and motion throughout the house. Is there a way to tell what mode is currently set? If there is, I can’t find it. I’m looking for something akin to the old drop-down where you could see what mode was set and change it.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Mark

Not sure what specific problem you’re seeing, you may need to look at the logs and see what is changing the mode, look at the notifications, or ask support@smartthings.com to help you figure that out. There have been some problems with sensors over the last 24 hours, so if you have a sensor that triggers the change, it may not be working properly.

Meanwhile, this might also be of interest:

FAQ: Adding Mode Control Switches (all platforms)