What you want to see after the 2021 App update (Clean Slate)

I don’t see a ‘Member’ card but I do have a ‘People’ card which is sadly rather poorly implemented. It simply displays every device that includes the Presence Sensor capability, except for the mobile presence devices (I am pretty sure those used to appear in the web app, but now they no longer show). So I get to see the best part of thirty tiles, most of which aren’t even used for presence sensors at all, let alone anything to do with individuals. Shame really as something more ought to be done with Members (though I’d prefer to simply associate them with presence devices rather than have the Member Location thing).

For me one feature that is really needed is different account types, such as Admin, User, Guest, etc…
I don’t want my kids to add/remove rooms/devices.
They should be able to run devices/scenes, but not to delete.

3 Likes

Speed… please make this load faster, it’s still so painfully slow its easier to get out of bed and manually check if all the doors are locked are just turn off the light!

This used to make my life easier now I Just get frustrated!

3 Likes

Chromecast devices as speakers in the app.
Now that Samsung is chummy with google this seems like a no-brainer.

Full Alexa integration. i.e. speaker and other controls.

2 Likes

Yes that would be handy. My particular requirement would be to have the app just act as a mobile presence device, and perhaps as a conduit for other mobile connected devices.

1 Like