I currently have:
- 3 Hue bulbs with the V1 hub
- 8 GE Links
- 4 motion detectors to trigger lights
- 1 door sensor that triggers lights
- 2 GE in wall Dimmer Switches
- As of tomorrow, Amazon’s Echo
Nothing really fancy. But using the V1 ST Hub, I get such a long delay in the evenings, it is becoming unbearable. They work great at 2am. I am assuming it is because the ST Servers are just over-loaded during primetime hours.
So, will I notice things faster with the new hub? Will my setup all run locally?