What devices have you successfully integrated using SmartThings Edge?

Hello SmartThings Community,

I hope this message finds you well! I am reaching out to tap into the collective wisdom and experiences of our vibrant community. I’m currently exploring the capabilities of SmartThings Edge server and its device integrations, and I’m eager to learn from your firsthand experiences.

Could you please share the devices that you have successfully integrated using SmartThings Edge? Whether it’s smart lighting, sensors, locks, or any other devices, your insights could be invaluable to fellow community members who are on a similar journey.

If you could provide details such as the device brand, model, and any tips or tricks you discovered during the integration process, that would be fantastic. Additionally, feel free to share any challenges you may have faced and how you overcame them – your solutions might help others overcome similar hurdles.

Your contributions will not only assist me in expanding my SmartThings Edge setup but will also contribute to a shared knowledge base that benefits the entire community.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to share your experiences and insights. I look forward to hearing about the diverse devices that have found a home in your SmartThings Edge ecosystem.