We'll Get Through This Together

We always get a lot of deliveries, but now even moreso. And we always have a problem with delivery people leaving stuff right in front of the door on the wheelchair ramp. Sigh.

But it looks like we finally have things working pretty well. We recently added some additional Ring cameras And now I can use the speaker feature to talk to a delivery person and help encourage them to put stuff where it’s supposed to go.

And we already had a bunch of signs To direct them from the driveway to the front door (it’s through a gate and around the corner), but we finally added one more right on the front door that seems to be working to get them to leave the ramp clear:

Whatever works, right? :wink:

3 Likes

For deliveries I need to install a net. The develivery people (Much love for what you do in this uncertain time if you happen to be one) are throwing our packages in random directions. Either up our driveway or somewhere on our entry stairs.

1 Like

This might be the right topic, where this should have been posted:

Life is already tough enough right now

I think this will be written in the history books sooner or later:

2020 Q1 and onward - COVID-19

2020 Q2 and onward - SmartThings shuts down its legacy platform

1 Like

Sorry, but if we were in this together you wouldn’t force us to move from a perfectly fine app to a half baked one. I’ve been trying for days after the migration to make Things work after the migration and it’s just terrible. So much missing functionality it’s crazy. It’s like you focused purely on creating functionality that didn’t exist before but then forgot to add all the things the old app could do. I’m so close to giving up. How could you all think this is the right decision.