Weird behavior and device won't exclude


(Ron) #1

My V1 Hub I use at work is acting really weird the last few days. Specifically commands I send to my ZXT-120 are just not working. No activity in the logs other then debug statements from the DH saying it is about to communicate with the ZXT-120 but no response messages at all.

So I decided to delete the SmartApps associated with it, and then exclude it so I can delete and add it back in to see if that helped.

When I select “Remove” I get a message that says “Oops! A device other than the ZXT-120 may have been removed” Check for missing devices.

nothing else is missing.

So other than force deleting the device I don’t know how to exclude it. I tried three times and every time I get this same message.