WebCoRE/ LIFX integration broken

Is WebCoREs integration with LIFX broken?

It’s been working great for literally years.
I have 24 scenes created in the lifx app and rely on them pretty heavily.
Several months ago I noticed new scenes I would create within the LIFX app were no longer populating and visible within webcore. I’ve had this happen randomly before a few times and the trick for me was to go in the webcore Integration settings, delete and re enter my lifx access token. Save. Refresh. Boom. They were there.

That no longer seems to work. I’ve tried off and on for several months now. Never really had a good opportunity to sit and troubleshoot until now. Everything that webcore already has access to from lifx still works, mostly.
My first thought was maybe it was a weird caching error on the server or something.
Anyone else having this issue or can anyone provide a little insight as to what the issue could be and possible corrective actions?

I created a second instance of WebCoRE, just to see if that would made a difference. It picks up everything BUT the LIFX scenes…

WOW - no response in 22days! SAD.

My 2-3 LIFX-smartthings bulb integrations broke 2-3 months ago but I don’t involve WebCore. I noticed when the ActionTiles bulb became a literal question-mark.

You posted an issue about webcore in the smartthings forum… now that’s SAD. Webcore has its own forum, you’ll probably get better responses by posting there with less attitude.

1 Like

attitude…

My main purpose was to indicate the LIFX-smarthings integration stopped around what might be the same time.

but thanks for your note.