SmartThings Community

webCoRE Forum Username Policy & Verification

webcore
(Robin) #142

Your first message on this thread started (and completed) your verification.

The default banner is the “not started” one… most people see the message at signup and send me a PM, skipping all other steps.

Once a month I run a script to compare users on here and on webCoRE… matching names are flagged as “ST Username awaiting verification”. Non matching names are verified as “Non-ST”.

I then send a PM reminder to all the “Awaiting verification” users.

Two weeks later I send a second reminder PM.

Two weeks later I send an email.

One month later I delete the user.

0 Likes

(Adam) #143

Webcore and ST user names should match. I believe this should verify my accounts.

1 Like

(Jack Connors) #144

I use the same username.

1 Like

(Rafael Oliveira) #145

Same username.

1 Like

I registered on the webCoRE forum as BrianD. That name wasn’t available here at ST, so I registered as Brian_D. Is it possible to change my webCoRE username to match?

0 Likes

(Paul McGrath) #147

Same username here!

1 Like

(Robin) #148

You are @Brian_D on here and @BrianD on the WC forum.

As @BrianD is taken by another user on here you cannot use it on WC.

I’ll send you a PM so we can continue in private.

0 Likes

(Russ ) #149

Hello, I just wanted to reach out and let you know I created a user id over on the ST forum same as here. Thanks for the help.

1 Like

I am using the same username here as well on WebCoRe

1 Like

Hi, I watched your YouTube getting started videos - Thanks! I have created a webCoRE username with the same username that I just created in the ST Community.

1 Like

(Steve) #152

I am using the same username here as well on WebCoRe

1 Like

(Mike Kamp) #153

I have the same username and password on webcore as I do here.

1 Like

(Rodrigo) #154

Hi. I have the same username here and in webCoRE and would like to have it verified there :slight_smile:

1 Like

(Nuno Queirós) #155

Hi Robin, I’m a new webCoRe user and I’m sending this reply accordingly to your request in order to activate my account (I have the same username here and in ST forum).

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I just signed up for the forum. My user name there and here is LJ_inFLA. Please validate me.

Lee

1 Like

Hi, I use different username here and and on ST but my profile said “User Verification Not Started”. I posted a piston help but looks like it’s been published. What else do I need to do to get it published?
Sorry I’m new here so kind of confused

0 Likes

I created a webCoRE profile using the same name

1 Like

(Robin) #159

What name did you register with? I haven’t run the automated script for a while but if you used a name that is not in use on here, I can manually mark you as non-ST and remove the verification flag.

0 Likes

(Jonas) #160

I registered on WC with this same name, can you authorize my account. TY

1 Like

(Greg Taylor) #161

I just registered on WC with a username of saltyzoo, please authorize me.

0 Likes