[DEPRECATED THREAD] webCoRE design process

Thank you, will correct it :wink:

v0.0.05d.20170329 - ALPHA - Minor typo fixes, thanks to @rayzurbock

I don’t see why heating setpoint would not work. Are you able to look at the DTH code? Put some logs in it?
Does webCoRE report having executed the setHeatingSetpoint command? Does it have a setHeatingSetpoint command? Is it spelled correctly, down to capital letters? Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

And Spaceballs the movie, the instant cassette that is out before the filming finished, right? :wink:

The set location has stopped doing anything now.
No error in the log.
Ignore the name of the switch

You seem to havr logging set to minimal, are you expecting a log? Or is the location not changing either? Set logging on medium or full. Method execution shows from medium and up

Will change the loging.
The location does not change, worked yesterday.

Location mode is not changing.

Could you enable full logging please?

Where to get more logging?
Cant find anywhere to enable more logging.
Me stupid?

it’s in the webCoRE app on your phone, under Settings

I was right, me stupid.
Never using that old fasion mobile app anymore :wink:
Edit, still there in v0.0.05d

Is time not a trigger? I wanted to make a Piston that if it is between 5:30 PM and 11:00 PM and kitchen light turns on then Dinette light will turn on if thse two conditions were met. But couldn’t find time.

@joelw135, @ady624 has not enabled that feature yet.

Thanks. Good to know.

He’s taunting us with the one thing that a lot of my pistons need.

Holding out for a big reveal clearly.

1 Like

Is it fair to assume that global variables don’t exist yet? Or is there a different character than @ to make them work? @ady624 I know I said it earlier but wow this thing is just amazing.

Cannot register a browser, always says my code is invalid
anyone has an idea?

try again please, subfolder of /tmp did not exist after reboot, now gets recreated automatically

worked perfectly

1 Like

So, it turns out godaddy blocks outbound port 25 and forces users into using an outbound email relay. Ok, relaying
 delivery delays of 1+ minutes, and a maximum 1000 emails/day limit. Who knew sending emails could be so complicated?! (pun intended) :wink: