Water timer

Hi , i want to control my immersion through ST via a fibaro relay , however I’m really struggling to find any kind of smartapp that will give me options to power relay for say 1 hr , 2 hrs or a timer option in order to heat my water tank .

I know I could create virtual switches but I’d much prefer to have all options on one page if possible .

Any help , input would be much appriciated .

as in a sous vide?

What? I’m not sure what kind of immersion he is talking about.

No I use the module to energise a contactor that has all the power going through it ,

1 Like

What would the difference between doing it on core or webcore , i know webcore is more powerful but I’ve yet to properly look at it

Do you see what I’m trying to do though , I’d like all the immersion options like 1 hr boost , 2 hr boost and maybe a countdown timer to turn on for 1 hr … I know it’s a lot but would you have any ideas

Yea that’s pretty much the way I’ve gone about it , i can still use my nest to schedule hot water too so I’ll have to live with it for the minute , thanks .

Tell me this robin, is it still not possible to integrate your nest into ST if your in the uk ?