Wall outlet

ARe there any wall outlets (two plug standard type) that let you switch one plug off individually?

The GE outlet does just that. One part is “always-on” and the other is zwave switchable.

1 Like

All z-wave outlets function this way. GE, Lutron, Go-Control, etc.

cool thanks…

There is also the Outlink which is a Zigbee outlet that functions this way like the above mentioned Zwave outlets[quote=“prjct92eh2, post:3, topic:37192”]
GE, Lutron, Go-Control

1 Like