Visonic MCT 340E issues

I only have z wave devices I believe. Here is what I have.
Aeotec micro switches x5
GE smart dimmers x3
Aeotec range extender x1
Schlage Lock x1

Will try to move it if I have time later.

Really need these to work I found them for $10 each with free shipping. Thinking about going ahead and ordering them for my windows and hope I can get them to work.

Do you know of any way to check when last replaced? All of mine have been fine except I am pretty sure I had to replace one about 2 months ago and its already back down to 11%. Thing is I can’t quite remember when I did it. I feel like 2 months ago but time goes by fast so could be way longer than that.

hmm, so its not a device limit problem. I wonder if your zigbee radio is fried? Maybe try picking up an Iris door or motion sensor and see if it will connect.

I actually got two iris motion sensors at Lowes when i went to lunch a while ago. I am going to try to pair one of them as soon as I get home. Will update then.

1 Like

After further consideration I think I am going to move my hub to another room all together anyway whether it fixes the problem or not.

You are the man. Everything working like a charm after I moved the hub to another room.

2 Likes

Glad you got everything working :slight_smile:

10 internet points to @jkp

One sort of off topic question. Can I set my smart home monitor to disable when I unlock my lock with the codes? Or how would I use a fob style presence sensor to disarm it or is that even possible? Thanks