USAA MEMBERS 4 FREE Lyric water/freeze detectors

(Andrew) #1

If you are a USAA member you can 4 of these free, not even shipping cost, took about 4 days to get mine !!

https://yourhome.honeywell.com/usaa_pilot

(Glenn Morrison) #2

Thank you much!! Signed up and anxiously awaiting them!

(Scott G) #3

Thanks! Signed up as well!

(Jason "The Enabler" as deemed so by @Smart) #4

Great deal! Thanks!

( Cosmo) #5

ST compatible?

I’ve seen some topics on these sensors but have not seen a direct integration. However, they do have an IFTTT channel but I’m not sure what the capabilities are.

I’ve signed up for a set. Though it is not clear to me if you need to have your homeowners insurance through USAA or just be a member.

USAA is offering the USAA & Honeywell Pilot Program to
qualified members on a voluntary basis and at no cost to
eligible members with a USAA homeowners policy.

(Mark B) #7

Fingers crossed I can get enrolled … considering I’m in the midst of large water damage claim with USAA with my home (could have used these and adverted disaster).

(Andrew) #8

I dont think its biult in yet but hopefully soon ??? i treid to add like thermo it didn’t let me, for now the app they have will work for me

(Jason "The Enabler" as deemed so by @Smart) #9

I got my four in the mail today… nice product… Thanks for posting this!

Did you receive a confirmation email? I filled out the form, and received an email saying my form was submitted.

(Andrew) #11

i got one that said i was appoved

(Scott G) #12

Still haven’t received an email, but am a USAA homeowners insurance customer

(Jason "The Enabler" as deemed so by @Smart) #13

I got a confirmation email when I signed up. Then I got an email saying it was confirmed and approved. Three days later I got them in the mail.

I go through the process again, or call them. These things are really nice and worth the extra effort

(William) #14

Just signed up, and my homeowners is already through USAA, looking forward to getting these!

(Jason "The Enabler" as deemed so by @Smart) #15

Did you get a response email after registering? Some people haven’t.

(William) #16

I’ve gotten the automatic signup confirmation. But I’m not figuring on getting any shipment/order confirmation within a couple hours on a Sunday.

(Andrew) #17

wow my kid put the string in his mouth and set it off, damn these are loud !!!

(Mark B) #18

Rcvd. mine in the mail today. Wonder if a custom DTH will be needed to integrate w/Smartthings

(Jason "The Enabler" as deemed so by @Smart) #19

I’m hoping to get the time to work on an app for them… I’ve got 8

(Mark B) #20

I’ll certainly try it if you build it !