Upgrade to webcore3

I had lot of scripts last year which I made with v0.2.0c2… I upgraded the gitrepo to v0.3 now. But the version in smarthings classic app still shows as v0.20c2… . Do I have to uninstall and reinstall? I want to get upgraded to v3 and upgrade my pistons also than rewrting and then add more pistons.

(jkp) #2

Do not uninstall or you will lose your pistons? When you login to IDE, do you see 4 apps listed for webcore? If you click on the name of the apps, does it show 3.08 as the latest version in them?

I don’t know what went wrong. I upgraded again. It now shows v0.3 in both phone and the webcore dashboard in browser. Now I am not able to add new device. I tried few times adding new devices but it did not take into account in the web. Then I did clear the cache and rebuild. Then also nothing worked. so I logged off from smarthings app and logged in again. Now when I try to enter “Available devices” page, it shows “something’s wrong we can’t load your screen right now Retry”. So I am stuck. Please help

(jkp) #5

in IDE, how many smartapps do you see for webcore?

4 of them.

(jkp) #7

all 4 are published?

yes. all 4 published and webcore is enabled for OAUTH.

(jkp) #9

post over on https://community.webcore.co and tag @ipaterson . He can help you resolve the issue. He has a debug version that can help find where the problem is. :slight_smile: