[OBSOLETE] Hue B Smart (Smart and FAST Hue Lighting)

Ok, so I was able to add all my lights, groups, and scenes after including the Lux DTH files.

But, none of this makes much sense.

1. I now have all sorts of duplicate scenes (for example, I had one named “Dimmed” for each room in the Hue app… and now I have 5 named “Dimmed” just lumped together, along with all groups, bulbs, and other scenes.

2. The scenes have a “PUSH” button, that appears to do nothing. Actually, I can’t make them do anything at all.

3. The Groups have the exact same button as the bulbs, so I can’t tell them apart if they are named the same as a bulb. Also, since these were rooms in the Hue app, and ST has it’s own rooms… why do I need them?

4. I pressed flash on one of the bulbs, and it started flashing. BUT… I couldn’t stop it no matter what. Even turning the light off didn’t stop it.

5. I deleted the flashing bulb, but now I can’t figure out how to add it back. The Hue B Smart app doesn’t seem to search for new bulbs once initial setup is finished.

Blehhh… this is a huge headache just to be able to switch to preset scenes in ST.

EDIT:

Figured out how to add the bulb back, but can’t make them stop flashing…even if I close the app and try controlling them from Hue. I have to delete the bulb and re-add it to stop the flashing.