Here is a device type that I’ve written/copy pasted from other device types, I’m not sure if everything is the way it’s supposed to be but it works as I want it to.
I’ve written it so that it changes the color temperature when dimming the light, it makes it behave a bit more like a traditional bulb.
There is a preference section were users can edit the following
- Enable/disable level and color temperature linking
- Set a delay between level and color temperature change
- Choose whether to show a generic color name such as “Relax” or a kelvin temperature such as “2300 K”
- Color temperature at the lowest brightness level
- Color temperature at the highest brightness level
TRADFRI bulb E27 WS opal 980lm
TRADFRI bulb E14 WS opal 400lm
TRADFRI bulb GU10 WS 400lm
Untested but should work:
TRADFRI bulb E27 WS clear 950lm
TRADFRI bulb E26 WS opal 980lm
TRADFRI bulb E26 WS clear 950lm
TRADFRI bulb E12 WS opal 400lm
TRADFRI bulb E27 opal 1000lm - It’s not a color temperature bulb, just dimmable
For those that assign this device handler to an already added device and who experience problems with the UI not updating values, try pressing the reload button once. That should then fix the issue and the values should update as expected.
Here are some more screenshots of the device type UI.