Unnecessary LED-status reporting from GE switches?

Yes it did go away for me. I also find you will get this if you get Intermittent Internet connection as well.

same hereā€¦ have over 20 GE Zwave and zigbee switchesā€¦

I had asked Duncan about these extraneous log messages and he had saidā€¦

My hub was updated late on Friday and I havenā€™t seen any of these messages since then. @johnconstantelo, @RLDreams, @Navat604, @James_Watts yā€™all seeing the same thing?

1 Like

You are right. No more LED status now. Wish they would do the same with the power reporting on ST/Centralite plugs so I donā€™t have to use custom DTH for local processing.

@Navat604

What is your issue with the power notifications in the logs?

If it is what I think you are referring to, I like seeing them.

It lets me know if the devices that are attached to it are in which state, on, off, doing something that takes more energy etc.

I have around 12 ST/Centralite plugs and because there is no way to define the frequency or wattage to display. Every 0.1 watt is an event. I could change the DTH to a non power plug or a custom DTH but I like to complain :grin:

Yes but having that granularity is nice for instant reporting and automations etc.

Hi @ritchierich,

Mine went away too, but not because of the firmware update. I think it may be related to other backend changes we donā€™t hear about.

Iā€™m still on v16.9 of the hubā€™s firmware due to a zigbee stack issue discovered with 16.11, so I was rolled back until ST can fix. Still waitingā€¦