Unable to load your home solutions / SHM broken in Classic App (August 25, 2020)

Same issue here with SHM and Webcore broken. Called ST support and got transferred up a tier with a 24-48 hour response time. Based on this thread, at lease I can see it’s a common issue.

This got me into webcore: https://community.webcore.co/t/there-was-a-problem-loading-the-dashboard-data-august-25-2020/17835/12

The lack of backup, my 200+ devices and issues like this have me taking a long, hard look at Hubitat. I have used Vera at another (business) site and liked the local execution along with PLEG for advanced programming and as clunky as that was, it looks like Hubitat has done a nice job taking local execution up a notch. Ordering one up now…

Broken here in USA since yesterday? It’s messing with my Hubconnect in HE also.
Thank God I’m mostly off ST, this latest change is the final straw.
Stupid move Samsuck

Had my alarm go off too (giving the wife some more ammunition to stop automating things).

I figured today would be good to migrate until I cam upon that “Disarm and Dismiss any alerts” section.

My biggest concern right now is, I pulled the plug on the Konnected Alerm. What will happen when I plug it back in?

1 Like

If you are using the SHM to HSM mapping in the hubconnect remote client in ST, try disabling that

Since I am using Actiontiles as my dashboard, konnected and ST, I enabled my STHM and created some virtual switches as was suggested previously. All seems to be back to normal using STHM. I just now need to connect my monitoring to the STHM as I am no longer using SHM.
As for the alarm, I had to plug Konnected back in and manually turn off my siren in ST Classic. It was still going off when I plugged it back in.

I decided to migrate this morning. When it started it informed me that I had no internet connection could not proceed until I fixed that. Only I DO have internet. When I tried to just quit for now the app informed me that once you start migration you can not stop it so I was stuck in a loop. I was finally able to “Close All” apps on my phone and get out but I have no idea what to try next. Looks to me like Migration is broken too.

1 Like

Well, now at least we know what broken SHM exhibits itself as…

Looks like things are starting to come back online - SHM is showing up again in the Classic app now and I got an intrusion notification when I opened a door (after it apparently re-armed itself when it came back up).

Still no mention of any known issue on the status page, confirming that it can’t really be trusted.

1 Like

Back as well, looks like it kept the same state it was in when the backend changed…with no history events between…solid…guess it proves local execution at least

“status” got updated to tell us it’s fixed.
https://status.smartthings.com/incidents/wb9ztt0c8xrc

1 Like

Thanks, but shouldn’t we have a similar if not bigger issue on 9/8 when the classic app is retired?

Oct. 14th for Classic app retirement

https://support.smartthings.com/hc/en-us/articles/360046899371-Platform-Transition-FAQ

Sept. 8th is transition from legacy google and Alexa integrations to their new integrations

1 Like