UK Specific list of tested products that work with Smart Things that ARE NOT on the official compatible products list

I think it would be very useful, especially to us new users that don’t speak code, to have a full published list of all the UK products that work with Smart Things that ARE NOT on the official compatible products list.

A few users have mentioned these are listed around the forums, i have struggled to find them.

Can users please list any products they have purchased and used with success that are not listed so we can have all the unofficial compatible devices in one nice location!

A Mars bar for the user that lists the most!

1 Like

I agree this type of thing is very useful. You may want to use the unofficial wiki we’ve set up for maintaining info like this - http://thingsthataresmart.wiki/. All are welcome to login and add/edit articles, so its great for keeping track of information like this that will be changing over time by many different people.

1 Like

I am currently using 12 of the TCP Connected bulbs with no issues £70 for starter kit (hub and 2 bulbs) and £15 per bulb from Homebase. They are standard 60w size and 810 lumens. They are also currently buy one get second half price there.

Using twackford’s smartapp from smartlabs.

It is cloud to cloud but the delay isn’t excessive (c. 1.5 seconds)

Bob

Thanks Bob, and these work with Smart Things? Do you know if they work with Smart Tiles?

Until the OAuth problem is fixed we won’t know

Sorry Bob what is ‘OAuth’?