There seems to be a bug in the developer site in terms of authentication and site redirects. When I go to developer.smartthings.com I login.
This takes me to: https://graph.api.smartthings.com/
I then went to create a smartapp; but find my locations aren’t showing.
So I click on locations and it asks me to login again; now redirecting me to:
Now when in here I can develop properly; but I lost the SmartApps that I started to write using the first API site.
The site seems to not be recoded correctly to handle the UK development IDE site and redirect me to the right site in the first place.
I’ve just raised a ticket, but posting here for peoples awareness.