Trouble adding users to Rboy rental automator app

Hi all

I’ve been using the @Rboy apps rental automator and it’s been amazing. All is working well tied into my airbnb account but I’m trying to add in a few other users to activate on a certain date, they will not save at all. Any ideas, has anyone been able to add additional users into the automatic user slots?

Thank you!

1 Like

You may want to contact RBOY support directly…

1 Like

You can’t add users to the automatic users, they are synchronized automatically with the airbnb reservations. You can add users into the Manual Users section, so if you want to add an adhoc user or make a custom code for someone, just increase the number of manual user slots and create a manual user with the type expire on and set the activation/expiration date.

Thank you for the quick reply! Is there a way to have more than two though, it seems to only let me have two manual user active.

That’s because your lock supports a max of 30 users and you’ve assigned 28 to automatic. You can readjust the allocations between automatic and manual to total 30 (or less).
It doesn’t always help to consume all the slots and can even slow things down. Typically folks would set the automatic users to 10 (i.e. 10 upcoming) and manual to 5. This is a good balance between performance and flexibility

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you very much for your help, I absolutely love your app.

1 Like