Trade: My switch for your open/close sensor

I bought a few 45612 GE/Jasco dimmer switches for an area because I didn’t have neutral there. I’ve since figured out a way to get neutral to the area and I’m planning on replacing them with on/offs. I just can’t think of a place to put these so I’m just looking to see if anyone wants to trade. I’m looking for a z-wave open/close sensor SmartThings, Schlage, Aeon… as long as it works with SmartThings.

The 45612 is a dimmer switch that does NOT require neutral. However it only works with incandescent bulbs. It can be used with an Aux unit (45610) for a 3-way setup. My units are used, but only a few days. I had to push 'em in a little bit because the plaster edges around my receptacles so there might be some scuffing on the part that goes into the wall,l but the front is in pristine condition.

I don’t know if anyone is interested at all, but I figure it doesn’t hurt to ask. So I’m offering a 1-for-1 trade, my 45612 switch for your open/close sensor. I’ll even throw in a brand new, never opened plate cover. How’s that for an amazing deal!?