The Smart House Guy (YouTube Channel)

Hey everyone. I’ve been in the Smart House arena for a short period of time. I’m technologically skilled and knowledgeable and have really wanted to do this for a while. I’m just now kind of starting out and wanted to ask the community for some assistance if you want.

I’m now running a YouTube channel called “The Smart House Guy” where I basically review various smart house tools and appliances and run some do it yourself episodes. I’ve uploaded a few quick videos just as a start so far, but what I wanted to ask is if you guys could please take a look and offer suggestions. I realize I’m still a youngin both in life and the Smart house field, but it seems this particular type of channel is pretty open on YouTube and I would like to do as much as I can here.

If you want to submit some material, ideas, solutions, or even have some of your own ideas featured then I would like to ask that you make a post here detailing it, shoot me a message, and give me details so I can give you full credits, please feel free to do so.

I’ve started my own hashtag as well #TheSmartHouseGuy and upload videos on YouTube and share them on twitter at @wrightsew and Facebook at shawn.eric.cool.

Thanks everyone, and I look forward to seeing what awesome ideas you have!

YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/1Lw5utK
Or just search for “The Smart House Guy”

-Eric

2 Likes