The Negative Atmosphere in this forum sucks!

LOL this is going to become a shtick now.

A konohara! I didn’t realize what a monster I created!

1 Like

Consider this
 if people weren’t passionate about ST, they wouldn’t bother complaining. They would just leave.

It should be viewed as such IMO.

For example, Bruce was as passionate as they come. He put so much into ST, and expected nothing in return. He not only continued to development of enhancements at a hard to fathom pace, but he supported the app from end to end, crushing bugs and taking names. I work at a major software firm, and the reality is this type of passion is dead in most individuals - they are coding for a job - bruce was coding for the love of the creation. Again, the protests just wouldn’t be there if those folks didn’t care.

You want a community of folks that truly care about the future of SmartThings? Well. Perhaps we should look to the complainers and embrace them. :blush:

2 Likes

I don’t. Just like I don’t want a perfect girl. Leaves me no room for mistakes. :wink:

If complaining makes things better then let them complain! I only think it is an outlet for frustration with no real value. I am sure ST knows how the community is unhappy with the way things are going. I am not a fan boy, but I am an investor, not in the market but in the product. So I want my investment to be worth what I have paid in time and money.

3 Likes