SYLVANIA Smart+ Full Color Downlight Issue

I have 6 of SYLVANIA Smart+ Full Color Downlight LED Lamp RT56 in one room and today one of them seems to be out of sync with color and temperature. Either thru ST app or Google Home when I change the color of the whole room, this one would have a different color and also on my scene this one is very dim and yellowish. I’ve rest it by turning it on and off 5 times and readded it but still the same behavior.

Hey there @Raydar,

Thanks for reaching out for assistance, and providing the steps that you have already attempted.

As far as ST & Google, My first recommendation would be to access your Google Home and Select Settings>Works with Google>Select your Smartthings Account and Reconnect the Account to Google by re-authenticating your credentials for your Smartthings Account. At this point, It will ask you to confirm what device’s you would like to include. Once done, I would then recommend using the simple activation phrase “Ok Google, Sync Devices”. You should hear a notification advising that it is Syncing devices for “x” amount of service providers that have been directly linked to your Google Home.

I’d give that a shot and see if it resolves your concerns.

I hope this message finds you well!